Understand the material characteristics
- First understand the characteristics of the dermis. The method is: a look at the pores,
- To see the brightness (see mainly used to identify the types of leather and leather grain surface is good or bad, to observe the surface of the leather have more obvious pores and patterns, and synthetic leather although it is imitation, but not really clear.
In addition to the reverse side of the synthetic leather has a layer of fabric as a base, the textile floor is used to increase its tensile strength, and the opposite of the leather is not this layer of textiles, this identification is the most simple and practical way.
- Feel (with smooth touch (such as surface leather grain processed into thick, soft, plump skin also) and elastic feeling is leather).
- Goat leather surface pores small, round, uniform and tight, skin bright and smooth, plump texture, delicate, soft and smooth appearance, touch the solid texture and elasticity. The selection, such as squeeze leather, fine wrinkle. For leather products, leather processing production, such as do not look carefully, almost invisible bristles eyes. At the same time, because of the thick leather wear is very crisp.
- Sheepskin leather surface pores pores clear, oblate, several members of a group, scaly arrangement. By making sheepskin leather products, leather and delicate, soft, although the surface luster, but not as bright as the cattle products, squeeze leather, have obvious wrinkle. The clothing is comfortable.
- Pigskin leather surface pores round and thick, three tied into a group, the triangular arrangement, each separated by distance, uneven surface of leather. Even after polishing, it can be identified. The leather surface is rough leather, feel hard.
- Crude horsehide and bovine hide some similar, smooth and fine appearance. But careful observation, the brightness as cowhide and horsehide, dark color, pore oval, loose and soft leather. Compared with sheepskin, horse and sheepskin is close to. The thickness of leather, sheepskin and similar size brown eyes. The key distinction is that the horse cortex than the sheepskin hard, feel bad, uneven gloss leather. Squeeze the leather, no pleats produced. Horse wear long easy to break.
- Artificial leather PUPVC. Due to the use of poly urethane non-woven synthetic leather artificial leather products, leather products in appearance and close to the left, even can reach “spurious” level. This requires more careful identification and selection. Generally speaking, leather is a chemical raw material with processed in cloth.
- Imitation leather appearance, feel like leather; imitation sheepskin appearance, feel like leather, leather face luster. But there were no pores at the bottom surface, non animal skin. Squeeze, leather will not fold. Can animal skin area and other, but also a microporous artificial leather film, in this case, the base material can reverse discrimination. Some criminals use leather products as leather products for sale, in order not to be identified, often attached to a layer of skins in imitation leather leather at the interface edge, interface for sandwich.
When consumers buy to pay attention to distinguish, so as not to fall into the trap